You have no items in your shopping cart.
Check it out.
There is nothing better than knowing you’re paying the very best price online or instore. That is why My Home Rocks offers our Price Promise which won’t only match any of our competitor prices but we will also give you an extra 10% of the difference. We are very proud of our Price Promise and we match 100’s of prices a day.
To claim a price match it could not be easier just navigate to the product you want us to price match and hit the Price Promise button will out the form and you are done, our customer service team will check the details and process your price match. Once your request has been approved (which is usually within the hour) you will receive a discount code to use on the checkout for this product.
We price match almost all online and stores across the UK but as part of our price check we make sure the retailer is legitimate and they must be a Limited Company. We do not price match marketplace website such as (eBay, Amazon, Play.com etc)
I've found a product cheaper at another retailer but they're out of stock. Will you still price match?
We require the retailer to have stock of the item at the time of the price match or have a visible restocking date on their website.
Yes, this is the quickest way for you to receive the discount. Although we offer our price promise for up to 7 days after you have made your purchase this can take up to 30 days for us to process.
1. We'll match our competitor’s store or website UK price.
2. The competitor’s product must be brand new, identical to ours, and offered on the same terms.
3. We and the competitor must have stock ready for delivery.
4. We must be able to verify the competitor’s price and stock position.
5. We’ll match the price of a product; not delivery charges or other services.
6. Cannot be used with any other offer.
Voucher match terms and conditions
1. Voucher offers redeemable in the issuing retailer will be matched with equivalent savings discounted at time of purchase.
2. Offer limited to one per customer/household.
How to claim a Price Promise price match?